The fall 2019 semester will feature the "Flute" collection for the Mixed Age, Babies, and Music Together® With Japanese classes and the "Hippo" collection for Rhythm Kids (see more about Rhythm Kids below).
The fall session lasts for 12 weeks and will start on September 9th; the Babies class will last for 10 weeks session and will start on September 23rd.
All families will receive a newly illustrated songbook, a CD and a download code. Families will also receive a quarterly e-newsletter and access to the national website and Family Music Zone (see below). New families receive the booklet, "Music And Your Child, A Guide For Parents And Caregivers".
Fall 2019 Session Rates:
Tuition for the 12 week fall session is $250 for new families, and $235 for returning families. The sibling rate is $145. Infants who are eight months and under by the semester start date are admitted free with a registered sibling. This rate applies to the following classes: Mixed Age, Rhythm Kids, and Music Together With Japanese.
Tuition for the 10 week Babies classes is $220 for new families, and $205 for returning families.
See info below, in "How To Register For Rhythm Kids", about registering siblings for Rhythm Kids classes.
*If you are registering an infant sibling, please include his or her name and birth date in the "comments" section.
There is a one time registration fee of $15, which is included in the new family tuition.
For All Sessions:
No tuition refunds are given after classes begin, although credit towards future classes may be issued in exceptional circumstances. A fee of $15 will be deducted if cancellation occurs prior to the first class.
Please assume that you got into your first choice class; you will be contacted if that class is not available to confirm that your second choice is still viable. Remember that registration is not finalized until payment is received.
Please choose a second choice class in case the class you choose doesn't run (because of low enrollment). If you are unable to attend your 2nd choice option, please state that in the "comments" section.
If you have any questions, the best way to reach us is via the contact us page!
News! Now, in addition to the songbook and CD, enrolled families will also receive a code to access Music Together's Family Music Zone and the free app: "Hello Everybody". There you'll be able to download the songs from the current song collection, in addition to exploring fun content created just for you. To access the Family Music Zone you will create an account at www.musictogether.com/account using the code found on the inside back cover of the CD booklet.
Special Info for Rhythm Kids:
Rhythm Kids Classes: Rhythm Kids is our new music, movement and drumming program for kids 4 - 8! Rhythm kids is broken down into two levels:
Rhythm Kids Level One (ages 4 - 5) receive:
• Rhythm Kids Level 1 CD and download code (18 songs/chants)
• Rhythm Kids Level 1 songbook with music/drumming activity ideas)
• 6 interactive online video tutorials, accessible from the app and Family Music Zone
Rhythm Kids Level Two (children in grades K - 2) receive:
• Rhythm Kids Level 2 CD and download code (14 songs and 4 unique animal rhythm chants/drumming patterns)
• Rhythm Kids Level 2 songbook with music /drumming activity ideas
• 12 interactive online video tutorials, accessible from the app and Family Music Zone
How to register for Rhythm Kids:
- If you are registering just one child for the Rhythm Kids program, the fee is the same as Mixed Age (choose either "Returning Family" or "New Family").
- If you are registering one child for Rhythm Kids and a sibling for the Mixed Age program, you should select "Rhythm Kids/Mixed Age Sibling" when registering the sibling. The fee for the sibling for the 12 week fall session is $180; this is because there are separate materials for Rhythm Kids and Mixed Age.
- If you are registering two children for Rhythm Kids: If they are in the same level (one or two), then they share matierals so just choose "Sibling". But if one child is in level one and one child is in level two, select "Rhythm Kids 1/Rhythm Kids 2 Sibling" - the fee for the sibling is $180 becasue there are separate materials for level one and two.
The Guitar For Grownups Class: The Guitar For Grownups class is for beginner players who have a child registered in class. The class lasts for 8 weeks and the fee is $125.
Please fill out the "how you heard about us" box as it helps us with our marketing! Please be specific if you can, such as "flyer at Zingerman's Deli" or "Googled 'kids classes Ann Arbor'". THANKS!
"Refer A Friend" Discount!
Refer a friend to Music Together class, and if they sign up, you will receive a $15 discount on tuition! Tell us your friend's name and email in the "comments" box on the registration page. And tell your friend about Music Together at Robinsongs For Kids by clicking refer a friend. And make sure they mention your name when they register!
A Note On Creating Accounts
As you see below, creating an account on this website is optional. The benefit to creating an account is speedier registration the next time around.
Also: when setting up your account, please don't select "do not email". I need to email families from time to time about class cancellations, etc, and you won't receive those emails if you select "do not email"! Thanks!
One Last Thing
Please consider making your payment at the time of your registration! Not only is registration not finalized until payment is received, but this eliminates a lot of back and forth about payment.